Nicola Bulley Obituary, Cause Of Death, Did Nicola Bulley Commit Suicide ?

Nicola Bulley Obituary, Death- According to today’s testimony at her inquest, Nicola Bulley was there when she fell into the River Wyre, had not been drinking, and died of drowning without any indication of foul play. Dr. Alison Armour stated there was “no evidence” the 45-year-old mother of two was injured prior to her disappearance on January 27 during testimony at an inquest at County Hall in Preston.

This morning’s session was attended by Ms. Bulley’s family and partner Paul Ansell. ‘I’m sorry that you are attending this court under these circumstances,’ Dr. James Adeley, senior coroner for Lancashire, said to the group. He was instructed to address Ms. Bulley as “Nikki” during the hearing. According to a pathologist with the Home Office, she was alive when she fell into the water and drowned as a result. The inquiry found that Nikki had not been abused or hurt prior to her drowning.

In her testimony before a Preston County Hall inquest, Dr. Alison Armour noted that the watery fluid and soil pieces discovered inside Ms. Bulley’s body were “typical features we see in cases of drowning.” Ms. Bulley was still alive when she got into the water, and there was “no evidence” that anything had happened to hurt her. A pathologist from the Home Office then stated that Nikki had not been drinking before to her death. It happened after Lancashire Police came under fire for saying Nicola had previously experienced “significant issues with alcohol.”

Dr. Alison Armour was testifying before an inquest at County Hall in Preston when Dr. Adeley addressed her: “At the time of her death, she had no alcohol in her bloodstream?” ‘That’s my opinion,’ Dr. Armour retorted. The coroner then inquired as to whether there was “any indication” that Ms. Bulley had been “victimized or harmed” on the day of her disappearance. Dr. Armour answered, “No, there wasn’t. She declared that her examination had turned up no proof of “third party involvement.” After Ms. Bulley’s body was discovered on February 19, Home Office pathologist Alison Armour conducted a postmortem and came to the conclusion that drowning was the cause of death.

She said that the discovery of “watery fluid” in her stomach and lungs, as well as dirt flecks in her throat, led her to form this conclusion. It is an active procedure to swallow water and breath fluid into the lungs, she said, adding that she believed Nicola Bulley was still alive when she entered the water. According to her, alcohol traces discovered in her blood after toxicology testing were compatible with bacterial activity occurring after her death, even though paracetamol and other medications were present at “therapeutic levels.” She claimed that neither the bruises on her arms and legs nor any underlying illnesses were to blame for her demise.

If there was “any indication” that Ms. Bulley had been “assaulted or harmed” on the day of her disappearance, coroner Dr. James Adeley inquired. Dr. Armour answered, “No, there wasn’t. She declared that her examination had turned up no proof of “third party involvement.” No indication of ‘trauma’ to Ms. Bulley’s neck, according to Dr. Armour, was found. Ms. Bulley was last seen standing on the riverbank above which, according to police diver Matthew Thackray, there was a sheer ‘cliff edge’ into the water. He claimed that professional divers combing the water for Ms. Bulley needed assistance from colleagues to exit the river.

Would it be feasible if you were in the water attempting to gain a foothold, the coroner questioned? Not at all, was his response. He claimed that the water’s 4C temperature that day would have felt “almost freezing.” A mile or so from where she went missing on January 27 was where the body of the 45-year-old mortgage advisor was discovered on February 19 in the River Wyre in Lancashire. While still connected to a work Teams conversation, Ms. Bulley’s phone was discovered in St. Michael’s-on-Wyre hamlet on a bench next to the river. She vanished after going for her routine dog walk, sparking a frenzy of conspiracy theories on social media, criticism of the police, and inquiries in Parliament.

Ms. Bulley, who now resides in Inskip but is originally from the area around Chelmsford, was right away identified as a “high-risk” missing person, prompting a massive police search operation with hundreds of local volunteers and intense media and public interest. Her family also contacted private underwater search professionals as social media rumors sent a wave of onlookers and content producers to the location. After her body was discovered in the river on February 19 about a mile downstream from the bench, police and TV broadcasters came under fire. Police had warned the public against making up theories about the disappearance and had insisted from the beginning that there were no suspicious circumstances. They also suggested that Ms. Bulley might have fallen into the water because of a problem with her springer spaniel, Willow. Family and friends of Ms. Bulley declared that they did not accept the police’s “theory” and urged people to carry on looking.